Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper/Cutter Solid and Stranded Wire
|Price||Add to Cart|
The Klein Tools Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper and Cutter handles 10-18 AWG Solid Wire and 12-20 AWG Stranded Wire. It features wire looping and bending holes, a strong-gripping serrated nose to easily shape or pull wire, and a closure lock for easy storage. A coil spring lets you quickly open this tool, and the curved handles with double-dipped comfort grips give you the flexibility to reach tight areas.
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire.
- Precision ground stripping holes.
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire.
- Holes for looping and bending wire.
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws.
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action.
- Easy-to-read markings.
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage.
- Double dipped Klein Kurve® comfort grips.
Handle Color: blue/yellow
Height: 7-1/8'' (181 mm)
Length: 6-32 & 8-32
Overall Length: 7-1/8'' (181 mm)
Screw Shearing: 6-32 & 8-32
Strips and Cuts: 10 - 18 AWG Solid (4.0 - .75 mm& 12 - 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 - .50 mm²)
Weight (lbs.): .34